Seeking a permanent role as SharePoint SME, consultant or technical lead where I can maximize my skills, quality assurance, program development, and training experience.
I am a seasoned SharePoint technology developer and consultant. During my past assignments, I have gained extensive experience with all SharePoint technologies including SharePoint Workflows (custom/OOB) InfoPath integration, and K2 workflow technologies. I have strong verbal communications skills and am comfortable in training/mentoring situations along with requirement gathering, project management, and milestone delivery. Along with development skills I am very fluent in Windows Server technologies including Active Directory, DNS, Exchange and other Microsoft products.
- Office 2016
- SharePoint Server 2003-2016
- SharePoint Designer
- K2 Workflow
- Office 365
- InfoPath/Form Services
- SQL Server
2013 – 2016
Seattle Goodwill Industries Seattle, WA
SharePoint Developer/Portal Manager
My primary duties include SharePoint Server administration, install, design, development and migration. Currently I am working on a 2007 to 2013 migration and redesign of 90 percent of portal services. This includes rebuilding custom lists to InfoPath and rebuilding all workflow operations. A great portion of this role is requirement gathering and consulting on the best direction for custom SharePoint applications to function.
- Portal Management, design, and integration.
- Server farm management and architecture design.
- UI design, InfoPath integration, workflow development, process consulting.
2012 – 2013
AVYCI Solutions Bellevue, WA
Sr. SharePoint Developer
My primary duties at AVYCI Solutions include architecture for SharePoint Farms including install and configuration of Microsoft SQL, Microsoft Exchange, and Microsoft SharePoint 2013 for multi-tier farm configurations with network load balanced servers. I also have customized master pages, page templates, and InfoPath Forms for multiple uses such as purchasing, human resources, and event scheduling along with workflow development.
- Software installation – Windows Server, SQL 2008-2012, SharePoint (Ent.) 2013
- Custom InfoPath Forms, Master Pages, Templates, UI development.
2010 – 2012
The main goal with the engagement was to simplify the user process for entering records, approvals, and notifications of sensitive confidential information. Several tools were developed to increase the efficiency of the management role and other team members that are located around the world company-wide.
- Consulting and developing InfoPath, SharePoint, and Workflow solutions.
- InfoPath forms, SharePoint page templates, lists, and web part customizations.
- Product testing, user support, documentation of requirements and development.
2006 – 2009
The primary duties included support of four large high traffic SharePoint portals including migrations, customizations, and development in SharePoint, InfoPath, SharePoint Workflow, and K2.net Workflows. Another aspect was to design a security model for users in the portal along with any team sites that were built to protect the sensitive and confidential data.
- Development of InfoPath forms, SharePoint sites, and workflow integration using K2 BlackPearl.
- SharePoint customizations, migrations, user training and assistance.
- Conduct user acceptability testing for all developed projects.